This clip focuses on internet recruiting and its importance in finding candidates. The speaker explains that the internet is a valuable and cost-effective tool to find sum, market your business, and carry out routine tasks involved in recruiting.
He explains that you must understand the different ways that the internet can help you recruit via the internet.
His top 10 best ways are:
1. perform market research;
2. visit the jobs section on company websites;
3. find candidates and sums online;
4. post jobs to employment websites;
5. communication via email;
6. find hourly recruiting contracts;
7. use applicant tracking systems;
8. find potential business partners;
9. create a recruiting website; and 10. create shared-placement and split-fee agreements.
According to research, what makes for an effective and attractive recruitment ad?